Check or Purchase Order Payment
- Please wait to receive an invoice prior to cutting a check for payment. Many of our programs are sponsored by the local chapter of the IEEE CPMT society and payment needs to be made to them, not Effective Training Associates, Inc. The invoice attached to your confirmation email will specify the correct payee for your training program.
Credit Card Payment
- Credit card charges, unless otherwise requested, are processed the week of the class. Upon completion of processing, you will be emailed a receipt that details the class name, class date, transaction date, amount paid and type of credit card used for payment.
Cancellation by Participant
Six or more business days prior to the event: a full refund will be issued.
Cancellation requests may be made by:
Please include the participant name, event name and date, in all requests.
Options for late cancels:
- Designate a substitute to attend in your place.
- IF SPACE IS AVAILABLE - transfer your registration to a later session of the same course.
- IF SPACE IS AVAILABLE - transfer your registration to an equally priced course.
Cancellation or Postponement by Host
- Effective Training Associates (ETA) reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If ETA cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to one of the following:
(1) receive a full refund, (2) transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date, OR (3) apply a credit to any future event.