- This event has passed.
Cross-Functional Collaboration and Influence – Live, Interactive Virtual Training
May 5 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDT$350
Course Length: 4-hour interactive live virtual training – over 2 days
In today’s competitive environments, influence and collaboration skills are no longer an option, but must-haves. Organizations can be challenging work environments when communication lines break down and are not running smoothly among employees and managers. Organizations that understand the benefits of good communication prioritize and constantly strive to achieve better working relationships through establishing mutual value, trust and credibility. They create productive work environments that encourage higher levels of employee and team performance, a common sense of purpose, and better business results.
This is a highly experiential workshop applicable for people at every level of the organization.
Benefits of Good Communication
- Builds a culture of communication to increase employee engagement
- Drives the ability to achieve results within teams and across organizations
- Creates healthy, honest and open working relationships
- Increases efficiency through effective exchange of information
- Reduces workplace conflict
- Improves teamwork, decision making and problem solving
- Collaboration challenges in matrix organizations
- External and internal barriers to influencing others
- Communication Style Self-Assessment
- Your Communication style and working with other styles
- The Communication Game
- Collaborating with others who have differing priorities and goals
- Building trust among teams and organizations
- Strategies for reaching alignment and building rapport
- Active Listening: a skill to master for solid working relationships
- Reaching mutually-satisfying, collaborative agreements
- Team communication, collaboration, and consensus