Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
6024 Silver Creek Valley Road
San Jose, CA United States
Show on Map
In this course, you will examine the three primary communication skills – clear goal setting, making the message audience-appropriate and active and empathic listening and understand how to improve your working relationships in any situation. This is a highly experiential course applicable for people at every level of the organization.
- Identify actions that may contribute to difficult communication.
- Learn the three levels of listening
- Learn the eight blocks to effective listening
- How to stop defending
- Value Clarification: Out to Lunch Game
- Listening through differences to manage conflict
- How values filter what we hear
- The Communication Triangle
- SMART criteria for clear communication
- Learn situational speaking to deliver difficult messages
Learning to listen and communicate more effectively – don’t attack or problem solve. The instructor provided great examples and lots of role playing opportunities to try out the techniques.
– Juniper Networks, Product Manager
Learning the S.M.A.R.T criteria and how to apply them. The exercises put in practice what we learned.– Juniper Networks, Finance Manager