- This event has passed.
Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
6024 Silver Creek Valley Road
San Jose, CA United States
Show on Map
In this course, you will examine the three primary communication skills – clear goal setting, making the message audience-appropriate and active and empathic listening and understand how to improve your working relationships in any situation. This is a highly experiential course applicable for people at every level of the organization.
- Identify actions that may contribute to difficult communication.
- Learn the three levels of listening
- Learn the eight blocks to effective listening
- How to stop defending
- Value Clarification: Out to Lunch Game
- Listening through differences to manage conflict
- How values filter what we hear
- The Communication Triangle
- SMART criteria for clear communication
- Learn situational speaking to deliver difficult messages
Learning to listen and communicate more effectively – don’t attack or problem solve. The instructor provided great examples and lots of role playing opportunities to try out the techniques.
– Juniper Networks, Product Manager
Learning the S.M.A.R.T criteria and how to apply them. The exercises put in practice what we learned.– Juniper Networks, Finance Manager