- This event has passed.
Giving Feedback and Handling Difficult Conversations – Live, Interactive Webinar
Pacific Standard Time (PST) Webinar
Show on Map
Course Length: 2-hour interactive live webinar
Giving employee feedback is considered by many managers to be one of the most difficult parts of their job. A lack of frequent, helpful feedback is among the top reasons people quit their jobs. Studies show that communicative, honest cultures drive increased productivity, innovation, and employee satisfaction. This module provides a repeatable model to provide feedback that improves performance and enhances the relationship.
Giving Positive and Corrective Feedback
- Recognizing the three types of feedback
- Applying the Feedback Model: positive and corrective
- Shifting from blame talk to solution talk
- Best practices for 1:1 meetings
Dealing with Difficult Employees
- Handling challenging issues of poor performance
- Using the toughening-up conversation skills
- Anticipating and dealing with emotional reactions