- This event has passed.
Managing Time and Multiple Priorities
Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
6024 Silver Creek Valley Road
San Jose, CA United States
Show on Map
This powerful course, packed with timesaving ideas, teaches the most effective and easy-to-use techniques ever devised. Stay organized all day and manage time and paperwork to increase productivity without working harder or longer. The course shows how to focus on high-payoff activities and eliminate time-wasting behavior and procrastination.
- Juggle multiple and conflicting priorities
- Stay organized and focused
- Finish paperwork faster
- Control interruptions
- Easily meet crucial deadlines
- Overcome procrastination
- Balance business and personal time
- Say “no” tactfully and remain a team player
- Organize for successful planning
- Conquer the email monster
- Act on important decisions
The discussions on lists and focusing on payoff vs. effort will really help me prioritize how I spend my time. – Bandai Namco, Product Manager
The visual reinforcement throughout the session really helped me clarify and internalize key concepts. Very lively presentation.– SRI International, Research Associate