- This event has passed.
Preparing Content for Powerful Presentations – Live, Interactive Virtual Training
April 14 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDT$245
In presentations, the audience won’t hear what you’re saying until they hear what they’re listening for. Presenters far too often overload slides with content that is not meaningful or needed by the audience. This results in mind-numbing presentations!
This training helps participants identify what is important to present and how to deliver it in an impactful way to teams, executives, and customers.
- Target content based on what the audience needs to know, not necessarily what the presenter wants to say
- Turn dull info- or data-based presentations into informative, thought-provoking narratives
- Build graphically designed slides that support the message
- Explore the differing perspectives of audiences
- Target content based on the desired outcome
- Build memorable narratives
- Focus on high-value information – recommendations, evaluations, breakthroughs and surprises – rather than simply doing a “data dump”
- Develop an interest-building opening and a decisive closing
- Organize and prepare slide text to meet eight essential criteria
- Learn how message, typography, and visuals create graphically designed slides
- Client pitches
- Team talks
- Product presentations
- Financial or data reporting
- Keynotes and conference presentations