- This event has passed.
2000 Seaport Blvd. - BIG DATA Conference Room - Floor 1
Redwood City, CA 94063
Show on Map
Course Length: 1 day
Presentations Skills is a workshop for anyone who makes formal or informal presentations, leads meetings or communicates to groups. The focus of this workshop is on identifying and developing each participant’s individual presentation style, minimizing distractions and nervousness and maximizing behaviors that inspire confidence.
Feature: Class size is limited to 10 participants to optimize video-recorded feedback and personal coaching.
Develop Effective Behavioral Skills
- Project confidence and conviction
- Eliminate distracting idiosyncrasies
- Maintain listener attention
- Manage nervousness
- Vary and expand personal style
Create Compelling and Memorable Content
- Organize content before elaborating on details
- Structure messages for clarity, brevity and impact
- Adjust message to level of listener
- Use focused messages designed for impact
- Use memory hooks for retention of key information
- Optimize opening and closing statements
- Apply visual support strategy
From a recent participant…
I wanted to thank you for your time yesterday. You overcame my reservations immediately and proceeded to work with a fairly unruly bunch to adapt to our skill and interest level. You are quite talented and I learned a number of things that I will be able to apply in a number of contexts.
It was incredibly good. Awesome! Cannot wait to apply some of the techniques.– eBay, Inc.
Exceptional! Instructor was knowledgeable and did a great job of helping people grow in a very short time. I am very confident that I will feel immediate results.– Extreme Networks, Corp. Systems Engineer
This class is top notch! The instructor was very experienced and provided me with lots of good tips I can use on all my presentations. Definitely worth while. – TIBCO Software