- This event has passed.
Qualcomm, Inc. – SCL
Building B - Room 132, 3165 Kifer Road
Santa Clara, CA United States
Show on Map
Presentations Skills Essentials is a course for anyone who makes formal or informal presentations, leads meetings or communicates to groups. The focus of this course is on identifying and developing each participant’s individual presentation style, minimizing distractions and nervousness and maximizing behaviors that inspire confidence.
Emphasis is on effective physical presentation behaviors. Class size is limited to 10 to optimize video-recorded coaching and practice time.
Develop Effective Behavioral Skills
- Conquer stage fright or nervousness and eliminate distracting idiosyncrasies
- Develop presence and confidence
- Strengthen composure through eye contact, pausing and open solid posture
- Enhance expressiveness through voice, gestures, use of space and facial expression
- Promote engagement and manage attention
- Vary and expand personal style
- Relate effectively to PowerPoint and other projected visuals and slides
Strengthen Clarity and Impact of Content
- Optimize opening and closing statements
- Set context before elaborating on details
- Increase effectiveness in distilling key ideas into actionable business solutions
- Structure messages for clarity, brevity and persuasive impact
- Ensure clarity of key information or requested action
From a recent participant…
I wanted to thank you for your time yesterday . You overcame my reservations immediately and proceeded to work with a fairly unruly bunch to adapt to our skill and interest level. You are quite talented and I learned a number of things that I will be able to apply in a number of contexts.
This class is top notch! The instructor was very experienced and provided me with lots of good tips I can use on all my presentations. Definitely worth while.–
It was incredibly good. Awesome! Cannot wait to apply some of the techniques.– eBay, Inc.
Exceptional! Instructor was knowledgeable and did a great job of helping people grow in a very short time. I am very confident that I will feel immediate results.– Extreme Networks, Corp. Systems Engineer