Project Management: A Team Approach
Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
6024 Silver Creek Valley Road
San Jose, CA United States
Show on Map
Have you ever been involved in a project for which the goals were unclear or impossible, the specs kept changing or resources were given and taken away? Much of what affects a project cannot be helped, but there are many obstacles to productivity and success which can be prevented, anticipated or eliminated. This interactive and powerful course gives you and your team the common framework and skills to generate accountability and superior results.
- Project team simulation exercise
- Project and team definition
- Project Objective Statement (POS)
- Priority matrix
- Project team planning meeting
- Project infrastructure checklist
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Dependency diagram and critical path method
- Optimization plan
- Risk analysis and management plan
- Identify and analyze variances
- Report on progress-to-plan
- Close out the project
- Project retrospective and team meeting
Attendance in this course provides you with 13.0 hours of training applicable for PMP certification.