CLEAR BUSINESS AND EMAIL WRITING
The average employee spends 28 percent of his or her day on email alone. That’s 73 DAYS per year! Crafting documents only adds to the time spent writing.
Delivered to over 100 organizations and 1000s of participants, this lively workshop provides a practical approach for business writing. Participants learn by doing, the only legitimate way to improve writing skills.
Participants complete a questionnaire and submit a writing. The instructor reviews the sample and tailors course topics to emphasize and address the needs of each participant. The instructor provides feedback and suggestions for improvement of the writing samples.
- Writing with your goal in mind
- Providing details that the reader needs
- Using a conclusion-first approach to get to the point
- Persuading your audience
- Applying revising techniques to achieve clarity
- Trimming the fat from wordy writing
- Formatting documents for easy scanning of information
- Making your emails stand out and get things done at work
- Avoiding misunderstandings by using proper writing etiquette