ADVANCED PRESENTATION SKILLS
This course provides a simple, but highly effective, four-step model that enables you to reduce the emotional charge in any conflict situation by keeping the communication focused and productive.
You’ll learn how to surface hidden agendas with proven techniques that encourage openness and trust. You’ll apply these techniques to your own work-related conflict situations and learn how to produce more effective results..
- Why conflict is important
- Understand the conflict management model
- Overcome blocks to effective listening
- Separate observations from interpretations
- State verifiable data
- Discover unchecked assumptions
- Know the outcome you want
- Recognize supportive versus defensive communication
- Set the stage for collaborative communication
- Co-create options and build buy-in
- Apply the four-step process to manage any conflict