Customer Centric Mindset
Learning Objectives: At the end of the webinar, participant will be able to:
- Define what Customer Centric is and why it is important now
- Differentiate between Customer Centric, Customer Experience, Customer Success and Customer Service
- Articulate the differences between being “service oriented” vs. being Customer Centric-oriented with respect to their job.
- Explain how to brainstorm with a Customer Centric Mindset
- Explain the differences in being Customer Centric towards Internal vs. External Customers
- Suggest ways to monitor and measure that their function/department is being Customer Centric
- What is Customer Centric?
- Why is it different than Customer Success, Customer Service and Customer Experience?
- What is the reason/need to be Customer Centric now?
- How can we view/perform your role in a more Customer Centric Manner?
- What are Best Practices for being Customer Centric?
- How to brainstorm with a Customer Centric view
- How to consider External and Internal customer considerations for being Customer Centric?