Emotional Intelligence at Work
Improve social and emotional competencies for managers, project leaders, team leaders and anyone whose business success depends on working effectively with others. Participants assess their emotional intelligence by completing the Emotional Intelligence Appraisal online prior to the webinar. During the webinar, participants define emotional intelligence by examining scenarios that require emotional skills. Participants interpret their Emotional Intelligence Appraisal results, evaluate their ability to manage emotional hijackings and learn how to develop emotional skills. Participants also identify at least one critical area where enhancing emotional skills will improve their effectiveness.
- Defining emotional intelligence
- Clarifying the connection between emotional intelligence and success at work
- Examining the results of your Emotional Intelligence Appraisal online assessment
- Identifying the core principles of emotional intelligence
- Defining and describing ways to manage emotional hijackings
- Learning ways to develop emotional intelligence skills
- Identifying one personal goal focused on enhancing your emotional skills
- What is emotional Intelligence or EI?
- What is the connection between EI and success in the workplace?
- What are the core principles of EI?
- What are emotional hijackings and how can you manage them more successfully?
- What are some ways to develop EI?
- What is one thing you plan to do to increase your EI?
- Review quiz