Become A Member of our Team
The following employment opportunity with Effective Training Associates is now available.
Sales Account Manager
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for generating new business and maintaining and growing current corporate relationships with multinational corporations selling management and professional development training solutions. The Sales Account Manager job entails following up on corporate training initiatives, writing proposals, managing and expanding accounts.
- Establishes new marketing strategies for lead generation to generate new accounts
- Maintains existing client relationships throughout the USA, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and India
- Uses a consultative approach to identify training initiatives and create a comprehensive curriculum to meet corporate learning objectives
- Records all communication and events in sales database
- Generates sales against a quarterly quota
- 5+ years sales experience in account management
- 7+ years selling professional services
- A successful quota track record of personal sales performance
- Highly organized and detail-oriented working style
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
Benefits and Compensation
- Base Salary + Commission Plan: monthly, quarterly and annually
- Health Insurance Plan
- Paid Time off for Company Holidays
- Personal Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Fun Company Outings
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective Training Associates, Inc. (ETA), located near the San Jose airport, is a leading global provider of training programs tailored to managers and engineers in high-tech companies. Established in 1986, ETA delivers onsite courses and live interactive webinars throughout the USA, Europe, UK, Asia-Pacific and India.
ETA specializes in delivering highly interactive skill-building training programs that maximize management strength and individual performance in the following six areas: Management and Leadership, Business Skills, Interpersonal Communication, Project Management, Presentation Skills, and Writing Skills.
Visit www.effectivetraining.com to learn more about ETA’s courses, instructors, and clients.