ESTABLISHING EFFECTIVE MENTORING RELATIONSHIPS
Mentoring refers to a developmental relationship between a more experienced mentor and a less experienced partner, or mentee. Through regular interactions, the mentee relies on the mentor’s guidance to gain perspective and experience.
In this highly interactive and engaging virtual session, participants learn how to establish an effective mentoring relationship using proven tools to outline initial conversations and establish effective mentoring goals. Participants also learn expectations of both the mentor and mentee that result in a successful mentoring relationship.
- Mentoring as a key driver of Employee Retention and Career Satisfaction
- Characteristics of a Great Mentor AND a Great Mentee
- The key difference between Mentoring and Coaching
- Three Stages of the Mentoring Process
- Discussions that Build Trust
- Developing a Learning Plan
- Framework to Conduct Meaningful Conversations
- Ongoing meetings and preparation
- Concluding the Mentoring Partnership