GET TO THE POINT: GENERATING CONTENT FOR SPEAKING AND WRITING
How many meetings, presentations, or voicemails have you listened to where – at the end of them – you had to ask yourself, “What was the point”? Business communications should be clear, succinct, listener focused, and engaging, with the most important points easily remembered.
This highly-interactive program is for any business professional who wants to be more impactful in group meetings, one-on-ones, presentations, phone calls and emails.
- Analyze what specific listeners need or want to know
- Adjust content to target various levels of listener expertise
- Generate clear and succinct listener-focused communications
- Get to the crux of a message
- Avoid ‘data dumping’ to be more persuasive and influencing
- Utilize a simple, yet powerful, Message Map tool to structure your ideas
- Set memory hooks to emphasize key points