Payment And Cancellation Policies
Purchase Order Payment / Check Requests
- Please indicate in the Notes to Registrar section of your registration if you need
a ProForma Invoice to obtain a purchase order or process a check request.
Credit Card Payment
- Credit card charges, unless otherwise requested, are processed the week of the class. Upon completion of processing, you will be emailed a receipt that details the class name, class date, transaction date, amount paid and type of credit card used for payment.
Cancellation by Participant
There will be no charge to your credit card if your cancellation is received six or more business days prior to the event. Cancellation requests may be made by:
- » Telephone 408-441-8881
- » Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- » Fax 408-441-8884
Please include the participant name, event name and date, in all requests.
Options for late cancels:
- Designate a substitute to attend in your place.
- IF SPACE IS AVAILABLE – transfer your registration to a later session of the same course.
- IF SPACE IS AVAILABLE – transfer your registration to an equally priced course.
Cancellation or Postponement by Host
- Effective Training Associates (ETA) reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If ETA cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to one of the following: (1) receive a full refund, (2) transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date, OR (3) apply a credit to any future event.