Credit Card Payments for Public Webinars
- Credit card charges will be processed within 24 hours upon registration. Upon completion of processing, you will be emailed a receipt that details the webinar name, webinar date, transaction date, amount paid and type of credit card used for payment.
Cancellation Policy for Public Webinars
- Registration fees for public webinars are non-refundable. If you need to cancel you will receive credit in the amount paid to use for future public webinars.
Cancellation Requests by Participants
Cancellation requests may be made by:
- » Telephone 408-441-8881
- » Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the participant name, event name and date, in all requests. We will assist you in moving your registration to another webinar.
Cancellation or Postponement by Host
- Effective Training Associates (ETA) reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable. If ETA cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to one of the following: (1) receive a full refund, (2) transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date, OR (3) apply a credit to any future event.