Presentations Skills is a course for anyone who makes formal or informal presentations, leads meetings or communicates to groups. The focus of this course is on identifying and developing each participant’s individual presentation style, minimizing distractions and nervousness and maximizing behaviors that inspire confidence.
Feature: Class size is limited to 10 to optimize video-recorded feedback and personal coaching.
Develop Effective Behavioral Skills
- Project confidence and conviction
- Eliminate distracting idiosyncrasies
- Maintain listener attention
- Manage nervousness
- Vary and expand personal style
Create Compelling and Memorable Content
- Organize content before elaborating on details
- Structure messages for clarity, brevity and impact
- Adjust message to level of listener
- Use focused messages designed for impact
- Use memory hooks for retention of key information
- Optimize opening and closing statements
- Apply visual support strategy