PROJECT MANAGEMENT: EXECUTIVE OVERVIEW
Have you received results from your project teams and been disappointed in what they did? You thought you had clearly communicated your expectations, yet the team did not provide what you expected. How can you get the most from your project teams?
Using a mix of presentation, group interaction and exercises, this powerful course gives you the methodology and language to generate the accountability and results you know are possible. It includes highlights from “Project Management: A Team Approach” that will help you understand what your project teams are learning and how you can use it, as a project sponsor, to set expectations for achievable results.
- Introduction – Project Team Simulation Exercise
- Portfolio Management, Project Selection, Assigning Projects Based on Business Imperatives
- The Project Management Model
- Roles of the Sponsor, Project Manager and Project Team
- Project Team Planning Meeting
- Project Reporting, Change Management, Project Reviews