STORYTELLING: TURNING INFORMATION AND DATA INTO COMPELLING NARRATIVES
Data dumps are disengaging. Recitations of facts and information lose audience interest and provide little value. However, when weaving content into a narrative, information and data come to life. Telling a story provides meaning and clarity. It adds value to your audience. And, most beneficial, your story is likely retold.
Through discussion, lecture, and exercises, this four-hour virtual training will guide you through the best practices of storytelling. You will learn how to support your story with visuals and engage your audience with memorable messages.
- Learn the science of storytelling and why the brain is wired for story
- Explore the types of story and how they relate to your business
- Learn how to extract stories from data and use visuals to convey important messages
- Learn how to write stories for all areas of your business
- Be able to create buy-in
- Build context for change
- Engage key stakeholders
- Humanize complex ideas and data