THRIVING THROUGH CHANGE
This class helps managers navigate ongoing changes and transitions with their employees. It covers the emotional and transitional components of change, that when handled well, will minimize the negative impact on productivity, customer satisfaction and employee morale. Through exercises, models and discussion, managers are equipped to understand the phases of change and build a culture of resilience within their team.
- Leading through change – Exercise
- Understand the difference between change and transition
- Identify the phases of change using familiar models: Bill Bridges and Jerald Jellison’s J-Curve
- Identify the emotional responses at each phase: denial, resistance, ambiguity, exploration, commitment – Exercise
- Apply key leadership strategies to help individual team members move successfully through stages of change – Exercise
- Build a culture of resilience based on current research and proven strategies